Friday, February 17, 2012

Icing within a biscuit within a biscuit…

So I've started a blog, the pages of which will hopefully be filled with daring adventures, humour and fun.  For now though, here is something I did a few weeks ago:


Mike, Claire and I made Inception cookies. While mixing the ingredients we also engaged in the following activities:
Excitedly exclaiming how excited we were, scoffing cookie dough, spilling flour, laughing, documenting the stages.
We used wafers and Oreos but as far as I can tell you can pretty much use any type of biscuit.
I wonder what they would taste like with Zoo biscuits…

Here’s a link to the recipe if you’re interested in making them yourself:

2 comments:

  1. Ha! This reminds me off our chocolate cake that very closely resembled poo! Happy days! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Sal i want to have another baking adventure with you!

      Delete